HVAC Diffuser Attached HEPA Filter
1. It filters fine dust, ultrafine dust, and various contaminants that enter the building from the outside through the indoor air diffuser with a diffuser-attached HEPA filter, allowing clean air to enter the room.
2. Highest performance HEPA filter H13 grade / 99.975%
3. Introduction and management of carefully selected process inspection and quality management system
4. Easy and convenient installation and low maintenance cost
5. beautiful design in the interior
1. Manufactured in Korea
2. Direct production and distribution / Good price
How to use
1. Check the size of the installation site (Mostly the diameter is 300mm)
2. Check whether the material of the air vent diffuser is steel or PVC.
3. If the ventilation diffuser material is iron, attach it using a magnet.
4. If the ventilation diffuser material is PVC, attach it using bolts.
1. When attaching, hang it first using the safety strap and attach it.
2. After attaching, attach it all the way to prevent leakage.
3. If the filter turns black after about 1 year of use, please replace the filter.
4. No exposure to flammable materials or direct sunlight as a fire hazard
5. Do not apply any impact and do not use if broken, cracked or discolored
6. Prohibit inflow of soil, ditches, sewers, waterways, groundwater channels
||Republic of Korea
Eco-Rocell Co., Ltd. dreams of a world where everyone can breathe clean air.
'Eco-Rocell' means a company that is going towards eco-friendly,
We are operating our business centering on the filter business division that attaches to ventilation holes.
Among them, Xpuri is the world's first one-touch ventilation (diffuser) attached filter and is Ecolocell's flagship product.
Ecolocell aims to create a world where everyone can breathe clean air through technology to remove fine dust, ultra-fine dust, and various pollutants floating in the air, which are global issues.