Product : Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit
- This biscuit is a dietary fiber biscuit from Cactus Fruit (Baeknyeoncho), a healthy daily snack containing 17g of dietary fiber.
And it is made by adding 10 kinds of nuts and grains such as oatmeal, blueberries, cranberries, walnuts and raisins, sliced almonds, cashew nuts, hazelnuts,
sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
● Key Features
- Acquired 5 International Awards from Korea, USA, Germany and Poland
- World Health Organization's recommended intake
: Opuntia ficusindica fruit has direct/indirect effects in weight loss and obesity prevention, and as a diet food with functionality and safety of natural ingredient.
The biscuit was developed in consideration of WHO’s recommended daily fiber intake of 27~40g and salt intake of 5g.
- Individually customized organic Health Food
: A healthy biscuit developed using baeknyeoncho, a cactus fruit of Jeju Island (In Korea)
- Addition of the world's top 10 superfoods
: Dietary Fiber Biscuit that balances health and nutrients with nuts and grains such as oatmeal, blueberry and walnut (members of 10 superfoods) contains 10g
(17.1%) of dietary fiber recommended per a biscuit of pack.
- Obesity Diet Improvement and Constipation Relief
: Biscuit is good for lifestyle Improving such as diet and constipation.
- Use only natural and organic ingredients
: Lacto vegetarian, Organic ingredients, No Food addictives & Preservative
● How to use
[Individually InBody program experience]
Eat 1 pack Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit every day and check InBody during 8weeks.
Step 1, Measure InBody 1 day before the program.
Step 2, Eat 1 pack Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit every day and measure InBody after 4 weeks.
Step 3, Eat 1 pack Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit every day and measure InBody after 8 weeks.
Step 4, measure your InBody the day after you eat the last Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit of the program.
[Recommended amount and method of intake]
1 pack biscuit per day with 600 ml of water or beverage.
(Be sure to take it with plenty of water.)
- Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit can maintain good physical properties (textures) or preferences (flavors) for up to six months within a temperature of 20℃.
- Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Biscuit contains vitamin C.
- If stored at room temperature, vitamin C may be destroyed and the color of the biscuit may be discolored.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store dietary fiber biscuits at a cool temperature.
[Precautions for ingestion]
- Avoid consumption by those with cactus allergy
||Approx. 2200g (60g/pack)
We, ORGAMOON, has conducted researches on food and health and developed preferred foods by combining health in the field of organic confectionary and bakery over the past 30 years.
We are serving as a specialized organic processed food company that develops and manufactures functional bakery customized to individuals with predisposition to lifestyle disorders. (e.g. obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, atopy, allergies, etc.)
ORGAMOON combines the word of “Organic” and “Moon”, the name of the business owner, a chef who dreams of establishing a family business with 100-year history to become a global company that manufactures healthy and safe foods based on consumer confidence.
ORGAMOON developed new menus including the fast-foods (e.g. burgers, sandwiches, soups made with organic ingredients) made of organic bread that fosters healthy eating habits for children in 2017, ORGAMOON), providing a delivery service.