Product : Orgamoon Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Sweet Potato Bread
- This is a nutritious organic bread made of homemade sweet potato and cactus fruit, containing much vitamin A, dietary fiber, and beta-carotene.
Since it is made with Diet Food's patented dough method, 70-80% of vitamin C is not destroyed by heating.
● Key Features
- Acquired 5 International Awards from Korea, USA, Germany and Poland
- World Health Organization's recommended intake
: Opuntia ficusindica fruit has direct/indirect effects in weight loss and obesity prevention, and as a diet food with functionality and safety of natural ingredient.
The bread was developed in consideration of WHO’s recommended daily fiber intake of 27~40g and salt intake of 5g.
- Individually customized organic Health Food
: A healthy bread developed using baeknyeoncho, a cactus fruit of Jeju Island (In Korea)
- Addition of dietary fiber content
: The superfood, sweet potatoes are very rich in Vitamin A, dietary fiber, and beta carotene, and are an ideal source of vitamin C
since 70~80% of it does not destroy from heating; they are processed as sugar-free filling and are used to make bread.
- Obesity Diet Improvement and Constipation Relief
: Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Sweet Potato Bread is good for lifestyle Improving such as diet and constipation.
- Use only natural and organic ingredients
: Lacto vegetarian, Organic ingredients, No Food addictives & Preservative
● How to use
[Individually InBody program experience]
Eat 1 pack Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Sweet Potato Bread every day and check InBody during 8weeks.
Step 1, Measure InBody 1 day before the program.
Step 2, Eat 1 pack Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Sweet Potato Bread every day and measure InBody after 4 weeks.
Step 3, Eat 1 pack Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Sweet Potato Bread every day and measure InBody after 8 weeks.
Step 4, measure your InBody the day after you eat the last Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Sweet Potato Bread of the program.
[Recommended amount and method of intake]
1 pack bread per day with 400 ml of water or beverage.
(Be sure to take it with plenty of water.)
- Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Bread can maintain good physical properties (textures) or preferences (flavors) for up to six months within a temperature of 20℃.
- Cactus Fruit Dietary Fiber Bread contains vitamin C.
- If stored at room temperature, vitamin C may be destroyed and the color of bread may be discolored.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store dietary fiber bread at a cool temperature.
[Precautions for ingestion]
- Avoid consumption by those with cactus allergy
||Approx. 2500g (60g/pack)
We, ORGAMOON, has conducted researches on food and health and developed preferred foods by combining health in the field of organic confectionary and bakery over the past 30 years.
We are serving as a specialized organic processed food company that develops and manufactures functional bakery customized to individuals with predisposition to lifestyle disorders. (e.g. obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, atopy, allergies, etc.)
ORGAMOON combines the word of “Organic” and “Moon”, the name of the business owner, a chef who dreams of establishing a family business with 100-year history to become a global company that manufactures healthy and safe foods based on consumer confidence.
ORGAMOON developed new menus including the fast-foods (e.g. burgers, sandwiches, soups made with organic ingredients) made of organic bread that fosters healthy eating habits for children in 2017, ORGAMOON), providing a delivery service.