● KEY FEATURES
1) A technology that can touch the beam projector screen : It can be simply converts all walls (blackboards) that project a beam projector screen into "touchable screens."
2) Equipped with a non-contact "remote class" solution : Our development products "non-contact remote class solution," you can open a real-time Interactive remote classroom with one click.
3) "Excellent cost-effectiveness" that can be built at $600 (₩720,000) : It is possible to provide small academies and developing countries with an excellent cost-effectiveness of 1/10 compared to the LED TV electronic board with the same function.
Product Name : [Ablesoft] Interative white board
Brand Name : Able Class
Weight : Approx.500g
Height : 110mm
Width : 250mm
Origin : Republic of Korea
1) With "Only 5 minutes" installation, you can touch the screen of the beam projector implemented on the normal blackboard.
2) Can be used both electronic pen and chalk.
3) Classes using various multimedia are available.
4) Using a dedicated remote control, it is implemented with a single button of major functions such as enlargement, reduction, and black and white reversal.
● HOW TO USE
1) Simply attach the Touch sensor included in the package to the beam projector and connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the preparation to change the regular blackboard to an electronic blackboard is completed.
2) After that, install the wriitting software 'Post Document'. On the board, You can convert to not only various text book like PDF, HWP, PPT, etc. also multimidea on the internet.
3) The teacher can freely write using both a touch pen or chalk on the blackboard.
Able Soft is a company that develops smart teaching tools and e-learning solutions.
Our company provides DIY packages that convert general blackboards into electronic boards and provides non contact solutions specialized for remote classes.
Products are receiving positive responses in the market, as they were introduced by more than 520 educational institutions nationwide.
In addition, we are making continuous efforts to secure public confidence in our technology, such as ISO certification.