Nara-bio is a company that dreams of a world safe from agricultural pesticides. We, by combining natural microorganism and sulphur, are producing organic farming materials that eliminate the pests to various plants and help the plants grow healthy and ingredient feed that solves the issues of livestock disease and odor of livestock excretions. Followig the implementation of positive list system(PLS), it is getting much harder to farm and the problems of livestock excretion odor and excess use of antibiotics are getting serious. Now Nara-bio is and alternative.
1. As pellets, the product is easy to blend with soil and dissolve in water.
2. The product is appropriate for organic agriculture with its materials for soil amendment and crop growth.
3. The product is rich in sulfur and minerals.
* How to use
Outdoors / One bag per 330m2 (10kg) / Rotary work (Blended with soil)
Greenhouses / Two bags per 330m2 (20kg) / Rotary work (Blended with soil)
1. Do not mix with non-decomposed manure.
2. When using with other organic fertilizers, use at least 7 days (for outdoors) and 15 days (for greenhouses) in advance.
3. Increase or decrease its usage according to the soil conditions and surrounding environment.
4. Do not use for bed soil or seedbeds.
5. Keep in a shaded and cool place.