JA900-R1 RFID readers can collectively recognize multiple people through a non-contact automatic object recognition method (50+).
With the application of the human body sensor (PIR), it only works when human movement is detected, improving recognition accuracy. It is a wired/wireless (wifi) always-on power type and can be set up and monitored using Bluetooth.
Sensitivity control algorithm technology considering deviations of different surroundings was applied to each construction site.
The status light is LED and is divided into four types.
An internal antenna for RFID recognition is used and the angle can be adjusted in a total of 5 steps.
- Power (red) / RFID recognition (green) / Bluetooth connection (blue) / LAN connection (yellow)
- Internal antenna for RFID recognition (total 5 steps of angle adjustment)
Human body detection sensor
- RF movement detected by human movement
Wired LAN Port
- Used for wired LAN connections
- DC 5V / 3A Adapter Connection
RFID Radio Protocol ISO18000-6C
(EPC Global Gen2)
Operating frequency 917.3 MHz to 920.3 MHz
Antenna Channel 1-Channel Embedded
Data communication Wifi, Bluetooth, TCP/IP
Case Material ABS (Plastic)
LED display red (power), green (RFID), blue
Operating temperature -20 ~ to 60℃
Product Size 190 × 139 × 35 (mm)
Authentication number R-R-JTU-JA900-R1
Manufacturer J.T. Telecom Co., Ltd.