DIY Solar Car that can be made alone.
It receives electrical energy from sunlight or batteries and activates the motor.
DIY Solar Car assembly method
1. Insert a plastic tube into the hole where the shafts of parts 1 and 2 will enter.
2. Insert parts 3 and 4 and the shafts of the gear into parts 1 and 2.
3. Connect the + pole to the switch in the order of battery holder - motor - solar cell. then fold the +pole and twist it.
4 Twist the - pole of the battery holder - motor - solar cell. And then cover the end cap.
5. Insert the connected switch into part 5.
6. After inserting the motor into part 2, attach the battery case to part 4 using double-sided tape.
7. Insert part 5 and solar cells into parts 1 and 2.
8. Insert parts 6 and 7 into parts 1 and 2.
9 Insert the wheel into the shaft.
To attach the sticker after assembly, the wings and wheels must be dismantled and attached. And you can attach the side sticker to the hole that the wheel shaft can pierce.
If the three + poles are in contact with each other on the switch, it will not work or malfunction.
The switch may change left and right depending on the direction of insertion and the order of connection. (Refer to No. 3 for assembly method.