A flue gas desulfurization (FGD) is installed in the thermal power plant to purify the exhaust gas, and a Gas to Gas Heater (GGH), which is a heat exchanger, is installed inside the FGD. These exhaust
gases contain highly corrosive gases, such as sulfur oxides (SOx) and nitric oxides (NOx), which cause strong corrosion in plant facilities and build up residues from coal ash.
With Porcelain Enamel Coating, it enables more effective operation by providing superior performance and increased lifespan in harsh environments.
∙ Product Name: Heating Element(heat exchanger) for GAH
∙ Brand Name: KOPEC
∙ Weight: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Height: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Width: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Origin: Korea
1. By applying Porcelain Enamel Coating, it is freed from the accumulation of foreign substances, and the lifespan of the product is increased.
2. Free from rust problem with organic coating.
3. Easy cleaning and increased operating efficiency
4. Satisfying various global standards
5. Direct production in KOPEC's factory in Republic of Korea