Gas to Air Heater (GAH, Air Pre-Heater) installed for power generation efficiency is a device for heat exchange between the gas discharged from the boiler and the air entering the boiler, and metal heating elements are used.
However, these heating elements are clogged and corroded by sulfur oxides (SOx).
Therefore, KOPEC applies Porcelain Enamel coating to the thermal element to reduce clogging and make cleaning easier. Above all, it dramatically improves the corrosion resistance of the thermal element, thereby increasing the lifespan of the product.
∙ Product Name: Heating Element(heat exchanger) for GAH
∙ Brand Name: KOPEC
∙ Weight: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Height: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Width: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Origin: Korea
1. By applying Porcelain Enamel Coating, it is freed from the accumulation of foreign substances, and the lifespan of the product is increased.
2. Free from rust problem with organic coating.
3. Easy cleaning and increased operating efficiency
4. Satisfying various global standards
5. Direct production in KOPEC's factory in Republic of Korea