GGH can be largely divided into the Rotary(Ljungstrom) type and non-leakage type(Finned-Tube type). In contrast to the rotary type, which has a limit in lowering the concentration of harmful gas emissions due to internal
leakage, the non-leakage type uses a tube as a heat element and water inside. Due to the structural nature of circulation, no leakage occurs. It has the advantage of minimizing the concentration of emitted air pollutants. However, this also causes problems such as ash cutting, clogging, differential pressure rise, and performance degradation due to coal ash and ammonia, and our products boast a longer lifespan than Non-Coating products or other coatings.
∙ Product Name: Non-leakage type Heating Element(heat exchanger) for GGH
∙ Brand Name: KOPEC
∙ Weight: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Height: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Width: DTO(Design to order)
∙ Origin: Korea
1. By applying Porcelain Enamel Coating, it is freed from the accumulation of foreign substances, and the lifespan of the product is increased.
2. Free from rust problem with organic coating.
3. Easy cleaning and increased operating efficiency
4. Satisfying various global standards
5. Direct production in KOPEC's factory in Republic of Korea