- heavy-duty temperature sensor for ships and marine engines. This temperature sensor is based on a PT100, which give a reliable and accurate measurement.
- Measuring Range: -50~200℃
- Sensing Element: PT100(Platinum Thermal Resistance Bulb)
- Enclousre: IP56
Temperature Sensor(Exhaust Gas) (MPT100K)
- Heavy- duty sensors used for measruing exhaust gas from disel engines. This temperature sensor is based on thermocouple technology for media temperatures up to 800 ℃
- Measuring Rnage: 0~800℃
- Sensing Element: Thermocouple "K"
- Enclosure: IP54
Double Thermocouple(Exhaust Gas)
Heavy-duty sensors used for measuring exhaust gas from disel L32/40 Engine.
This temperature sensor is based on thermocouple technology for media temperatures up to 800℃
- Cylinder Exh.Gas Temperature Sensor(TE60)
- MAN CODE: E11. 99011K0736 (or E11.99011-0736)
- T/C Exh.Gas Outlet Temperature Sensor( TE61)
- MAN Code: E11.99011K0741( or E11.99011.-0741)