Peekaby Play Kit (13-14 months): Stage-based Montessori Toy Set for Child Development
Babies Learn Through Play!
What is Peekaby Play Kit?
• Peekaby Play Kit is designed by child development experts from Seoul National University in Korea.
• Baby activities aren't just for fun. We help babies learn and develop skills while playing the perfectly suitable toys.
• The play kit includes play essentials that are tailored to their exact stage for every 2 months.
Peekaby is Montessori Early Learning Toy
• More natural and simple "open-ended" toys that help children understand and enjoy the real world
• Allowing children to perform everyday tasks themselves builds independence, confidence, and resilience
• Including play guide which is helpful videos with our experts to make the most of your play kits
Premium Materials for Babies
• Safety assured: Strictly certified according to Korean safety certification(KC) for 0-3 year-old baby products
• Developed and tested by baby development experts and moms
- Easy-to-grab shape
- Stimulate all sensory development
• High-quality premium materials
- All materials tested and certified to be safe for 0-3 year-old babies
Age of use : Months 13-14
• Balancing is important. Encourage your toddler to try some big movements. It is critical time for language development. Introduce names of various objects in daily basis to help your toddler understand the world.
What's included & Learning Benefits
① Fabric Ball [Physical]
: It is a soft fabric ball good sized for toddler to hold with both hands. Your baby will walk and balance by holding the ball.It improves the balance and mobility
② Stacking Rings [Physical]
: Stacking and removing rings build fine motor skills. Each ring has different size to encourage various sensory experience.
③ Peekaboo Peg Puzzle [Physical & Cognitive]
: Circle puzzle helps toddler understand the concept of puzzle and shapes. Play peek-a-boo with friend’s picture and safety mirror on the board!
④ Push Ball Box [Cognitive]
: A box where the balls are pushed down through the softly lined holes. this improves the child's manipulative skills a well as their understanding of object permanence.
⑤ Wooden Maracas [Social & Emotional]
: The maracas are easy to grip and has a gentle sound. Just walk, dance, or sway back and forth shakeing the maraca. It encourages baby to express feelings and emotions.
The Peekaby Play Kit is stage-based toy set designed for child development from birth to 24 months of age. The kit is comprised of toys that generate specific movements that are essential to a child’s development and are developed by experts from the Department of Child and Family Studies of Seoul National University(SNU). The toys are engineered to optimise the development of the body, cognition, language, and emotion.
Parents can also benefit from the online guide on Montessori education at home. In Korea, the brand gained momentum through their monthly subscription service that is in sync with the child's development.
Peekaby’s operator, Ordinary Magic Corp., was selected as one of the top 2021 startups for its technology and expertise and was funded by the South Korean Ministry of SMEs and Startups.