PLC electrical drawing automator (HESOFT - ioA)
PLC and control controller drawing automatic creation solution
• Drawing can be created with a simple procedure using Excel I/O information.
• Supports the creation of various projects based on the parts database.
• ioA provides a design automation environment optimized for input/output device design and supports rapid business processing.
(100 drawings --> auto-generation takes 5 minutes)
Automated design is possible only by setting design specifications and inputting load capacity.
Supports single-line and multi-line diagrams
• ioA PLC data linkage
• Supports automatic capacity calculation and load information output
• Automatic cable size selection
• Automatic line number input (numbering rules can be set)
• Automatic creation of x-documents
• Saving and outputting main controller parameter values
• Automatic name plate generation
• Automatic selection of air conditioner capacity
• Excel interface
• IEC/NFPA standard support
Electrical design automation solution
What is HESOFT's Design Automation?
It is an efficient data-based design support solution that minimizes the designer's work and maximizes the reuse of existing data.
Reduction of design time by more than 80% of design process reduction, human error can be reduced to less than 5%, and x-document creation is supported.
ioA (PLC input/output drawing)
|PLC block diagram plan
||Auto-generation of parts-based I/O
||Import and automatically process Excel I/O Data
- PLC configuration diagram
- PLC detail drawing
psA (power drawing)
|Input design specification
||Select load type
||Single line configuration
- Automatic calculation of capacity
- Automatic line number input
- Part designation
|Automatic creation of drawings and x-documents
- Automatic creation of single-line and multi-line diagrams
- Automatic creation of production x-documents
Improvement of innovative design method (generational change)
• A simple design tool that does not require additional training
• Increased utilization of new manpower
• Engineering know-how x-embedded (automatic calculation)
• Finished product form that does not require separate development
• 70% reduction in electrical design time
• Reduced error rate by 30% --> 5% compared to previous work
• Reverse engineering possible for equipment maintenance (facility --> drawing)
• Possible to produce customized drawings required by customers
• Automatic creation of production x-documents (Cover, table of contents, parts list, cable, terminal diagram, etc.)
• Support for 80% automation of electrical design work
• Supports efficient work performance by reducing business processes.
The need for design automation
Low-quality drawings, non-standardized drawings, unnecessary time-consuming, additional cost loss
• Missing essential information with implicit drawing notation
• Difficult to maintain standards because each designer has a different writing method
• Causing communication problems between internal and external partners
• Inefficient working method due to graphic-based design
• Difficulty in recycling engineering data and informatizing companies
HESOFT has data-driven, automated electrical design technology.
We have a lot of experience in the field of electrical drawing standardization and automation technology.
The recently developed power drawing design automation solution can be integrated with PLC design automation software to accelerate the engineering design and manufacturing process.
Our technology supports standardization of drawings and data and informatization of know-how.
By recycling accumulated data, it shortens purchasing, design and manufacturing time, and maximizes production efficiency by utilizing it in maintenance work.