Salted and Spacy oyster (Frozen)
" Safely serving food that you can trust "
We have a culture of sitting and enjoying side dishes with rice together. So sidedishes(called 'Banchan') are very significant to us.
These days when Korean culture has finally blossomed into the world, We want to share our food culture with customers worldwide.
Would you help us find great customers who get ready to enjoy Korean local food 'Banchan' with us?
Inter alia, We suggest 'Jeotgal.'
'Jeotgal (salted fish)' is a common ingredient of Kimchi,
and ancient fermented seafood from many countries.
And also it's 'Banchan.'
Simultaneously, It had conjugated as the sauce for cooking.
Yes. It will be plainly understood if you think about caviar or anchovy.
We introduce the following among 150 types of 'Jeotgal.'
and except as 'Banchan.', It has many ways to utilize.
• Carefully selected safe ingredient
• Safety inspection of the entire line-up by an authorized inspection agency
• Korea traditional food
• Manufactured in own factory.
• Honest price through direct production/distribution.
• No special cooking is required.
• It is cut to be easy to eat.
How to use
1. Use your hand to remove the plastic out gently.
2. It can be consumed directly without cooking.
3. It can be used for various dishes like meat sauce, pasta ingredient etc.
• Keep product refrigerated (0℃~5℃)
• It may deteriorate quickly when it comes in contact with freign substances or stored at room emperature.
• Consume as soon as possible after opening.
Q1. How long is the storage period?
A1. Keep product refrigerated, it can be stored for up to 180 days.
Q2. How do i sotre it?
A2. Keep product refrigerated (0℃~5℃)
Q3. What if it's too salty?
A3. if it is too salty, soak it in water for 1-2 houss before eating.
Q4. There are green and black foreign substances in the pollock roe.
A4. There is no problem even if you consume it as it is discolored as it matches with pollack bile juice.
“ Safely serving food that you can trust “
Give you all world the neatness of Korean food.
These are the Korean food - ' This Is eat Inc.’
We are a startup for announcing Korean food abroad.
It's not just because it's ours, because it's fantastic!
We start in the 2018 winter. It was just a tiny group of 3 marketers who like "foods."
We are a 5 million dollar selling company now.
We have faith that growth will go on faster.
We are achieved this with the strength of marketing and design.
And because of product.
Growth was a too great experience for us. -5k to 10 million dollars of sales was a series of challenges, and We are ready to go to the big stage.