PLAYPLA PLA CLEAR CUP 12oz / 18oz
1. A transparent cup and lid made from 100% PLA ingredients extracted from corn starch
2. The ultrasonic adhesion method was used without using a bond.
3. It is a 100% natural decomposition product that returns to nature when buried after disposal.
It is made with a U-shape design that is easy to distinguish from other plastic cups.
Plus we printed PLA's noticeable difference on the front.
You can enjoyable more unique looks when pouring beverages.
1. PLA products are vulnerable to heat, so please avoid hot places or direct sunlight.
2. When it comes into contact with moisture in the air, biodegradation begins. Take it out as little as possible and use it.
3. PLA cups look a lot like plastic, so people mis-dispose as plastic. Be careful not to dispose of it incorrectly. as it may interfere with recycling.
||PLAYPLA PLA CLEAR CUP_12oz_18oz
||12oz : 8.5g
18oz : 10.5g
||pla clear lid 89mm(flat / dome)
12oz - flat
18oz - flat / dome
I think and act for a sustainable tomorrow.
Make it easier and more special for me and the Earth
Biodegradable cups, straws and envelopes made from cornstarch
Flogging Kit with Upcycling Hat and Tiebeck Bag
Everyone working in Company can enjoy your work and life without sharing your work and life,
a pleasant and comfortable working environment
A company that respects its members and supports individual development
a healthy and horizontal atmosphere at work
a free dress code
Implementation of a flexible work system for work efficiency