PLAYPLA PLA PAPER CUP 12oz / 16oz
Did you know that conventional paper cups are not recyclable? This is because the inner side of the paper cup is coated with polyethylene (PE). PE-coated paper is not recycled and discarded because it is difficult to melt only pulp during the recycling process.
However, our product is a 100% recycled paper cup coated with eco-friendly certified FSC pulp and PLA, a vegetable ingredient extracted from corn raw materials. That's why it's recycled. It also used high-frequency bonding, not adhesive. Even if you put hot drinks in a cup, environmental hormones do not occur.
1. Even if you put a hot drink, no environmental hormones come out at all.
2. It is made thick, so it has excellent warmth and low thermal conductivity, so you can enjoy warm drinks without using a separate holder.
1. PLA products are vulnerable to heat, so please avoid hot places or direct sunlight.
2. When it comes into contact with moisture in the air, biodegradation begins. Take it out as little as possible and use it.
3. PLA cups look a lot like plastic, so people mis-dispose as plastic. Be careful not to dispose of it incorrectly. as it may interfere with recycling.
||PLAYPLA PLA PAPER CUP_12oz_16oz
||12oz : 11.3g
16oz : 13.4g
||CPLA Heat-resistant lid (90mm / black)
Paper lid (90mm / whith)
I think and act for a sustainable tomorrow.
Make it easier and more special for me and the Earth
Biodegradable cups, straws and envelopes made from cornstarch
Flogging Kit with Upcycling Hat and Tiebeck Bag
Everyone working in Company can enjoy your work and life without sharing your work and life,
a pleasant and comfortable working environment
A company that respects its members and supports individual development
a healthy and horizontal atmosphere at work
a free dress code
Implementation of a flexible work system for work efficiency