CUBICS1 CAT DOG HOUSE 136, Cat Tower
Infinite transformer Furniture
Unlike conventional cat towers, which require only the same structure once purchased, CatCubics products, which are modular in all parts, can be changed to various structures depending on the purpose of use. Choose and use according to the cat's needs.
A must-have item for cats
You can make a cat's room with the Cat Cover (S/L). Cats take a nap or rest in the area and hide when they are scared or anxious to find stability.
It's a must for cats who are sensitive and alert and need time alone
If you have our transparent hammock, you can enjoy the cute belly fat and pink jelly of the cat. This is the realization of the butlers' dreams! It's a double layer, so it's strong and stable without worrying about fat cats!
A safe structure for cats
- Staged structures are stable and can be installed where you want to put scratchers and hammock
- Fine round finish for every corner
- Cats can use it safely.
- One stage of the product is designed in a size that is easy for cats to go up and down.
- The thickness of the 3cm shelf makes it stable even if the cat jumps up.
- Strong assembly method under horizontal vertical load that does not nod even when the adult male (80kg) stands
Polypropylene (PP) is the lightest, most durable, odorless, 100% recyclable material among plastics.
Best things about PP material
- Unlike wood, it is resistant to moisture, so it is safe against mold and insects
- Contamination ZERO by Cats with Plastic Materials
- It can be cleaned with water.
- All parts are washable with water.
1. Cat Tower
2. Cat scratch
3. Cat hammock
4. Cat's hideout (cat's house)
1. Transforms to the features and designs you want by purchasing additional parts
2. Resistant to water and contamination by using P.P. materials
3. Create interior in various colors
4. Assemble as easily as Lego
5. Stronger than wood
We carry out brilliant ideas.
Cozytec Co., Ltd. was established in 1991 and holds a number of patents and manufactures and sells them.
In particular, we are developing and discovering items that can be used more efficiently in consideration of residential spaces and individual lifestyles.