[Inkal] Laser water transfer paper / White type / 1 book (10 pieces)
Laser water transfer paper 10 sheets/1 volume
Laser transparent, laser white
Laser Water Transfer Transparent (10 sheets/1 volume) and Photo Protection Coating Agent Calcoat (200 ml) Set
Specialized warrior paper with an inkjet printer that can be printed at home
Special transfer paper that can transfer images to various materials
Clear color representation
Calcoat (photo protection coating agent) post-treatment for durability
(Please separate it from a regular transparent locker.) A normal, inexpensive transparent lacquer is a color that will be discolored
There is a concern, and this product is a protective coating agent using a special material for photography only.)
Transparent/white for inkjet, transparent/white for laser
How to use
1. Please print the design you want on the transfer paper.
2. Spray the coating agent evenly on top and dry it completely. (Good for preventing scratches on labels.)
3. After the spray dries, cut the part you want
4. Remove the cut transfer paper by dipping it in water for 10 seconds with the printing side down, and then turning it upside down for 30 seconds.
5. Attach the transfer paper to the desired area.
6. Set your seat with a rolling pin and drain thoroughly.
7. Dry it completely and dry it with a dryer or heat treatment using an oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
When printing on the printer, print it on the glossy surface of the paper
(Print Mode-Inkjet: High Glossy Photographic Paper/ Laser: Heavy paper, cardboard, etc.)
- When using an oven in the heat treatment phase, the film adheres to the heat, further enhancing its durability. If you post-treatment with a coating agent again, the durability will be better.
[When working on laser printing]
* Precautions> The temperature of the drum varies depending on the laser printer model
Be sure to test compatibility with your printer before doing this!
1. Please print the image you want with the laser printer.
Depending on the printing result, it can be adjusted from general paper (or automatic setting) to cardboard, coating film, heavy paper, etc.
2. In the case of laser printing, a coating agent is not required, but if you want to coat, you can purchase a coating laser container and coat it.
3. Peel off (about 10-30 seconds) from the water, and do not separate the film from the paper completely, place the film on the place to attach and remove the back paper.
코In the case of coating agents, inkjet paper requires a coating agent, and laser paper may or may not use a coating agent.
Please refer to it when purchasing.