PTH insulation coated bearings are produced by precisely coating the outer ring and side of the bearing with polymer resin with excellent insulation effect several times. Insulation-coated bearings prevent electrical erosion of bearings caused by motor axial current, increasing bearing life and reducing maintenance costs for customers.
1. Specifications of supplied products
• 6206-C3-J20A ~ 6240-C3-J20A
• 6306-C3-J20A ~ 6340-C3-J20A
2. Characteristics of bearings
• The most common type of bearing, It can receive load in any direction, such as
radial load, axial load, and compound load.
• Due to low frictional torque, it is suitable for applications requiring high-speed
rotation, low noise and low vibration.
3. Excellence of Insulation Coating
• Stable withstand voltage of 1000v
• Excellent abrasion resistance with 4H surface hardness
• Provides slimness to the coating surface to prevent deposition of impurities
4. Perfect compatibility
• Insulated bearings have the same dimensions and load capacity as non-insulated
bearings, so they have perfect compatibility.
• Electric motors and generator motors
• Variable frequency motor
• Traction motor
• Wind power motors
• Industrial pumps