iLOG-LD is an IoT sensor device that applies low-power and short-range communication modules based on Bluetooth 4.0 channels, and has a communication distance of 50 to 70m, and uses a laser distance sensor to statically measure displacement of buildings and bridges.
The key features of the SIB-300-LD are:
· Internal laser displacement sensor
· Sampling data of 2 minutes/second
· Configuration of low power circuit
· Measurement distance of 0.03 m to 100 m
· Accuracy of 3mm
· Long-term distance monitoring is possible by using low power communication module