Soft Plus is super elastic and thin to provide a very comfortable to wear finish. So, it is great for both sporting and fashion designs as it stretches with your garment. An adhesive backing enables cutting the most intricate designs and letters. Also, it is so easy to cut and weed due to the stable peeling force on the PET liner. As it is stable over time without changing the properties, you can enjoy elegant look with glossy and metallic effect more than. Our Soft Plus is possible to layer over DH One flex to add value to your designs. You can enjoy incredible various colors and glamorous patterns of Soft Plus that you never find elsewhere.
Features of Soft Plus
- Super elastic and thin material
- A Stamping Foil type finish
- Can cut the most intricate designs and letters
- Smooth cut and weed
- Easy Layering with PU flex
- Various colors and patterns are available
- The following colors are translucent in some areas and any color garment will show through: DSP-856 Military C, DSP-857 Camoflage A, DSP-858 Camoflage B, DSP-859 Camoflage C.
- Suitable for cotton, polyester/acrylic or similar textiles, mixtures of polyester/cotton.
Thickness of Soft Plus
- Skin: 3mic.
- Hotmelt: 60mic.
- Tolerance ± 8.5 microns
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 100 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 400 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 210 mm x 210 mm x 540 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 13.1 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use Soft Plus
1. Cut your text or design in reverse.
2. Weed out excess material.
3. Set the heat press to 140°C and medium press.
4. Place the design on the T-shirts.
5. Press for 8~10 seconds.
6. Peel the PET liner when it is cold.