Dae Ha Glitter Flex is made from real glitter flakes which give you real material touch, 3D, irregular, grinding effect. Since the color is bright, rich and clear, remarkable visual effect is applicable to garments. Also, sublimation printing can be done on the surface of the Glitter flex and can make special and unique designs. An adhesive backing is able to do fine cutting and Dae Ha Glitter is easy to cut and weed. Our world leading Glitter Flex is available in 44color rich options with a stunning deep sparkle effect.
Features of Glitter Flex
- No glitter loss after washing
- Sublimation printing is available onto Dae Ha Glitter flex
- Exceptional quality and wash durability
- An adhesive backing enables fine cutting
- Super easy to cut and weed
- Can be Household ironed
Thickness of Glitter Flex
- Skin: 240mic.
- Hotmelt: 80mic.
- Tolerance ±30 microns
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 400 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 210 mm x 210 mm x 540 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 13.0 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use Glitter Flex
1. Cut your text or design in reverse.
2. Weed out excess material.
3. Set the heat press to 160°C and medium press.
4. Place the design on the T-shirts.
5. Press for 10~15 seconds.
6. Peel the PET liner when it is warm or cold.