Dae Ha Puff PU is a foaming vinyl that makes a self-expansion by heat pressing. It looks like normal PU but it expands under a single press creating cubic, 3D effects compared with normal film. And a soft texture of our Puff PU is perfect for fashion, party and leisure wear. A clear, light adhesive backing enables intricate cutting and registration. Please be advised that Puff PU may not expand correctly if the design is cut too large. It is strongly recommended to have a heat press testing prior to use as puffing results may vary depending on the heat press conditions. Also, we recommend to shake off garment after heat pressing to puffing effect. If you would like to make your design to be three-dimensional and voluminous, try our Puff PU!
Features of Puff PU
- Three-dimensional and voluminous designs
- Soft and warm texture is perfect for fashion, party and leisure wear
- Super easy to cut and weed
- Various colors available
Thickness of Puff PU
- Skin: 65mic.
- Hotmelt: 60mic.
- Tolerance ±10 microns
- Sticky liner
* Heat press testing prior to the use is strongly recommended as puffing results may vary depending on the heat press conditions.
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 150 mm x 150 mm x 530 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 8.65 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use Puff PU
1. Cut texts or designs in reverse on a cutting machine.
2. Weed out excess material.
3. Set the heat press machine to 135°C~140°C and medium press.
4. Place the design on the T-shirts.
5. Press it for 9~10 seconds.
6. Peel the PET liner when it is hot.