DTF (Direct-to-Print) is to print directly on the PET film and heat press the film on the garments to transfer the design on it. Dae Ha DTF Film is produced with advanced Dae Ha coating technology and it brings the highest and consistent quality DTF Film in the market. Our DTF HOT PEEL Film is the only 100% genuine Hot Peel DTF Film in the market for instant peeling right after heat pressing. Waiting even for a second is not HOT PEEL. With Dae Ha DTF HOT PEEL Film, PET Film can be immediately removed right after heat pressing. And it will highly improve the productivity. With Dae Ha’s own innovative coating technology, it can be saved the cost of Ink, Hotmelt powder and Electricity with our film.
Features of DTF Film
- 100% Dae Ha coating technology.
- 12 months development program, to ensure Consistent & stable quality roll after roll.
- Genuine 100% HOT PEEL for one time heat press. Cold peel also available.
- No shrinkage of image design after printing.
- No residue left on the garment after heat pressing.
- Easy to print ultra-fine detail.
- Lower oven temperature possible.
- Clean printing of Small designs and letters.
- The only DTF Film produced with Recycled Blended Polyester.
- Possession of an Oeko-Tex Certificate
Thickness of DTF Film
- Thickness: 75mic.
- Standard roll size: Width 600 mm x Length 100 M / roll
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 148 mm x 148 mm x 619 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 8.0kg / roll
How To Use DTF Film
1. Print with DTF ink directly onto the film.
2. Apply the hot-melt powder on the printed image and shake off the excess.
3. Melt the hot-melt powder in oven.
4. Set your heat press to 140℃~150℃ and medium press.
5. Place the design on the garment.
6. Press for 8~10 seconds.
7. Peel the PET film when it is HOT.