Dae Ha Flock flex is a suede-like velvet touch flex. It is high quality rayon flock and it comes with high density hot-melt at the back of the flex which enables the flex to be attached on the garments appropriately. Our Flock flex is used for logos, numbers and letters on the T-shirts or sportswear and due to its special features. It is quite easy for cutting and weeding and it could be used when you want embroidery effect.
Features of Flock Flex
- Creates a velvet finish, feel and texture for leisure, fashion and sports wear
- Superb wash durability
- Easy to cut and weed
- Great alternative to embroidery
Thickness of Flock Flex
- Skin: 380mic.
- Hotmelt: 100mic.
- Tolerance ±50 microns
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 230 mm x 230 mm x 540 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 13.0 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use Flock Flex
1. Cut your text or design in reverse.
2. Weed out excess material.
3. Set the heat press to 150°C and medium press.
4. Place the design on the T-shirts.
5. Press for 10 seconds.
6. Peel the PET liner when it is cold.