Dae Ha One Print is environment-friendly printable PU material suitable for Eco Solvent inks. You can produce full color digital transfers for designs or logos on leisure, fashion and sportswear and the printed colors on One Print is vivid and clear. And it has a great advantage that does not take long time to dry the designs after printing and an adhesive backing enables intricate cutting.
Features of One Print
- Vivid and clear color printing
- Suitable for Eco solvent inks on print & cut machines such as Roland, Mimaki or etc.
- An adhesive backing enables intricate cutting
- Instant drying with bright print results
- Brilliant white base film which is very easy cut and weed
- Excellent wash durability
Thickness of One Print
- Skin: 30mic.
- Hotmelt: 60mic.
- Tolerance ±20 microns
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 153 mm x 158 mm x 524 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 7.54 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use One Print
1. Print and cut directly onto the inside face of the film.
2. Let the printed design be completely dry. Dae Ha Printable media do not require a long drying time.
3. Weed the exceeding material.
4. Use DAE HA Application tape to transfer your design to the garment.
5. Ensure there are no air bubbles between your transfer and application tape.
6. Set the heat press to 150°C for 10seconds at medium and even pressure across your transfer.
7. Peel the PET liner when it is warm.