Dae Ha Metallic heat transfer flex provides high glossy and mirrored effects on your design. Metallic effect can be used for fashion industry and leisure. Excellent durability is the biggest merit of the flex and this is the only Metallic flex that can be sublimation printed on the surface. Please note that the sublimation print works on poly fabric.
Features of Metallic Flex
- High glossy and mirrored effects
- Sublimation printing can be done on the surface of the flex
- Excellent durability
- Cut the finest of detail
- Various colors available
Thickness of Metallic Flex
- Skin: 50mic.
- Hotmelt: 50mic.
- Tolerance ±5 microns
- Sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 100 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 400 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 210 mm x 210 mm x 540 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 14.7 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use Metallic Flex
1. Cut your text or design in reverse.
2. Weed out excess material.
3. Set your heat press to 160°C and medium press.
4. Place the design on the T-shirts.
5. Press for 8 seconds.
6. Peel the PET liner when it is warm.