Dae Ha PVC is an economical heat transfer flex with matt finish. The smooth and silky touch surface gives luxurious look after heat pressing. It is suitable for large designs such as sports names and numbers, logos or lettering. The excellent wash durability is one of the main features of PVC. Glossy Silver and Gold color PVC are available for the unique effect of PVC. It is easy to cut and weed and the colors looks so perfect on cold peel. So please wait up for the best result!
Features of PVC Flex
- An economical HTV
- Easy to stack, pre-cut designs
- 100% Matt surface and no reflection
- Superb wash durability
- Very easy to weed
- Cold Peel application
- Various colors available
Thickness of PVC Flex
- Skin: Normal-125mic. / Neon-145mic.
- Hotmelt: 60mic.
- Tolerance ±15 microns
- Non sticky liner
- Standard roll size: Width 500 mm x Length 50 M / roll
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 M / color
- Packing: 1 roll per 1 box
- Box size: 175 mm x 175 mm x 525 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 10.5 kg / roll
* Other dimensions or special packing are available on request.
- Temperature: less than 25℃(±3℃)
- Relative Humidity: 40% (±20℃)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How To Use PVC Flex
1. Cut your text or design in reverse.
2. Weed out excess material.
3. Set the heat press to 150°C and medium press.
4. Place the design on the T-shirts.
5. Press for 10 seconds.
6. Peel the PET liner when it is cold.