Bongsook Ginger Cinnamon Enoki Mushroom Tea
1. Enhanced with a variety of natural ingredients, generously added to mushroom-based tea, and elevated through infrared drying for enhanced flavor.
2. Mushroom detox tea enriched with various nutrients such as chitosan and zinc.
3. Excellent for reducing visceral fat.
4. Effective for those on a diet as it is low in calories.
5. Suppresses fat absorption and promotes fat burning, aiding in weight loss.
6. Rich in fiber, helping to eliminate carcinogens in the intestines, and effective in preventing colon cancer and chronic colitis.
7. Contains natural insulin polyphenols, assisting in the prevention of adult diseases such as hyperlipidemia, diabetes, and hypertension.
8. Abundant in antioxidants, aiding in the elimination of toxins in the body and boosting immunity.
1. The world's first mushroom blending tea.
2. Honest price through direct production/distribution.
How to use
1. Infuse one tea bag in 250ml of hot water and steep.
2. Steep one tea bag in a small amount of hot water, then fill with cold water and enjoy.
1. Please separate and dispose of the packaging after use.
2. This product is manufactured in a facility that also processes eggs, milk, crab, shrimp, pork, chicken, squid, and shellfish (including oysters and mussels).
3. According to consumer dispute resolution standards, you may be eligible for exchange or compensation for this product.
||Bongsook Ginger Cinnamon Enoki Mushroom Tea
||Republic of Korea
Bongsook Corporation is a specialized food company. Bongsook represents the food artisans from various regions in South Korea, uncovering hidden local foods and exporting food products that have potential but face challenges in expanding their market both domestically and internationally.
It is a food intellectual property platform that discovers food craftsmen from each region of Korea, archives their stories, philosophy, and manufacturing methods, and produces content to make it a sustainable Korean food culture. It also provides specialized solutions to food craftsmen and producers to help branding and market expansion.
Bongsook was established in Gunsan, Jeollabuk-do with the support of the Regional Win-Win Economy Division in Seoul and the Gunsan City Job Policy Division, and is the cradle of youth start-up in Korea, the 10th Graduation Company.