1. SUS 316L metal composite filament contains 50 vol% of polymer binder-based SUS 316L stainless alloy powder, and is a metal powder + polymer composite filament for additive manufacturing of metal parts.
2. A green body printed using a general-purpose FDM (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer can be debinded and sintered to make a complete metal molded body.
1. Easy metal 3D printing on general-purpose FDM 3D printers
2. FDM 3D printer, combined with degreasing and sintering, the initial investment cost is low, and metal 3D printing is easy to access
3. Metal filament is used, so filament replacement is easy and fast
4. Safe metal 3D printing in an office environment
5. Easy and inexpensive metal 3D printing is possible for general consumers without professional technicians or expertise
* Example Applications
Jigs and Pictures
continuous production of prototypes
* our upcoming filaments
Development and exhibition of metal filaments using ultra-light powders (Al, Cu, Ti, Mg etc.) that can be manufactured by stacking in general purpose FDM 3D printers
Develop popular and easily accessible metal materials for FDM 3D printers away from expensive metal 3D printers
Development of Filaments Using Eco-Friendly Materials
Development of High Functional Filaments